Monday, January 27, 2014

NEW BLOG

Since I am no longer in Kenya... I have decided to start a new blog that will allow me to talk about a broader spectrum of things!

It is called:
DON'T DO NOTHIN'

I was trying to come up with a name for it and i knew I wanted to talk about big and little ways we as individuals and communities can change the world... so I thought sometimes I feel like there is so much that needs to be done in this world and so many people that need to be helped in different ways. I just want people to know that you don't have to do everything, but DON'T DO NOTHING!

After I decided on this title... I though of a great quote attributed to many people including Burke, Aked and J.F. Kennedy:

“THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.”

So.... start following me here: http://dontdonothin.wordpress.com/

And... DON'T DO NOTHIN'!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment