Monday, August 24, 2009

Two days...

God bless you!
I just wanted to let yall know that I will be leaving the US this Wed, Aug 26th. My family and I will leave in the morning to drive up to Chicago. My first flight is out at 6:00pm. I will fly to London that night at which point I will have a 12 hour lay over! Then I will continue my journey to Nairobi, Kenya and arrive there at 6:30 am on Friday August 28th. (Total travel time, STL-NBO: 44 hours!)

Please keep me in your prayers and stay in touch!

Kelly Krammer
Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (www.negst.edu)
PO Box 24686
Karen 00502
Nairobi, Kenya, Africa

Email: kelly.krammer@gmail.com

Skype: Free online voice and video calling- www.skype.com
search: kelly.krammer

And, yes, i am now on Facebook?!!?

Thank you!

"We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the Gospel of God, but our lives as well because you had become to dear to us" 1 Thess 2:8

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, I love that verse; it's perfect for you. I'm glad to know that you've arrived safely. Thank you for kepeing us updated.

    ReplyDelete